Solar panels are devices that directly or indirectly convert solar radiation into electrical energy through photoelectric or photochemical effects by absorbing sunlight, solar panel flat roof mounting brackets. The main material of most solar panels is “silicon”, but the cost of production is relatively high. So large that it has some limitations in its widespread use.
Compared with ordinary batteries and rechargeable batteries, solar cells are more environmentally friendly and green products.
Structure composition of solar panels:
1) tempered glass The function is to protect the main body of power generation (such as battery sheet). The choice of light transmission is required. 1. The transmittance must be high (generally 91% or more); 2. Ultra-white tempering treatment
2) EVA is used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation main body (such as battery sheet). The quality of transparent EVA material directly affects the life of the component. EVA exposed to air is prone to aging and yellowing, thus affecting the transmittance of the component. In addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the impact of the assembly process of the component manufacturers is also very large, such as EVA glue is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, back sheet bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early Aging, affecting component life.
3) The main function of the battery is power generation. The mainstream of the main power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin film solar cells, both of which have advantages and disadvantages. Crystalline silicon solar cells, equipment cost is relatively low, but the cost of consumption and cell is high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, and it is more suitable for outdoor solar power generation; thin film solar cells, relatively high equipment cost, but consumption and battery The cost is very low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is more than half of that of crystalline silicon cells, but the weak light effect is very good, and it can generate electricity under ordinary lighting, such as solar cells on the calculator.
4) EVA acts as above, mainly bonding and encapsulating the power generation main body and the backboard
5) Back plate function, sealing, insulation, waterproof (usually TPT, TPE and other materials must be resistant to aging, most component manufacturers are guaranteed for 25 years, tempered glass, aluminum alloy is generally no problem, the key is in the back plate and Whether the silica gel can meet the requirements.)
6) Aluminum alloy protective laminate, which plays a certain role in sealing and support
7) Junction box Protects the entire power generation system and acts as a current transfer station. If the component is shorted, the junction box automatically disconnects the shorted battery string to prevent the entire system from being burned out. The most important part of the junction box is the choice of diodes. The corresponding diodes are different depending on the type of cells in the module.
8) Silicone sealing function, used to seal the interface between the assembly and the aluminum alloy frame, assembly and junction box. Some companies use double-sided tape and foam to replace silica gel. Silicone is commonly used in China. The process is simple, convenient, easy to operate, and the cost is very low.